- It has been a very pleasurable experience serving on our neighborhood association board for 7 years, working directly with the Newcomb Group. With 353 homes in our neighborhood, the day to day operations of a large association would be insurmountable without the assistance and guidance of an honest, dependable, and experienced property manager. Since 2006, The Newcomb Group has always served our community in a very professional manner, making the well-being and safety of our neighbors and our properties their top priority. They make our job, as board members, easy and enjoyable!
- My experience with The Newcomb Group began when I was elected President of the Pine Valley Isles Neighborhood Association. Initially, I worked with Court and Katrina Newcomb and found them to be pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. We credit The Newcomb Group for cleaning up our delinquencies and staying on top of property issues that are critical to property values in our area.
Recently, Kyle Newcomb was introduced to our association as the person who would be our primary contact. We have not been disappointed. Our contact with Kyle has been pleasant, professional and thorough as well. His energy and professionalism are a credit to the company. It is my sincere pleasure to work with The Newcomb Group. They are responsive to our issues and bring a level of service that is top notch.
- Hiring TNG was the best decision our Board has made. They are very easy to work with, efficient, cost effective and all around have made the governance of our homeowners association very easy. I highly recommend TNG.
- The Newcomb Group has surpassed all expectations in managing our association. Their attention to detail and professionalism allows everything to run smoothly throughout the year. I know after one phone call any matter will be handled in a timely fashion.
- I have been president or involved with our neighborhood association for over twenty years. It was overwhelming to try to manage a neighborhood of 224 homes, a tennis court and over sixteen acres of common area with volunteers, on a part time basis. Hiring The Newcomb Group was one of the best things we ever did. We now have peace of mind knowing someone else is helping us manage the collection of assessments, maintenance issues and architectural guideline issues.
- We always had difficulty with timely dues collection. Since contracting with The Newcomb Group our dues collections have been 100%! Additionally, their regular review of our budget and annual maintenance contract negotiation has helped us meet the expectations of our members. A pleasure to work with!
- The Bittersweet Moors Association has been very satisfied with the management company, The Newcomb Group. They are organized, knowledgeable and true professionals in every sense of the word. They have helped our association with legal issues, financial reporting and collection of our Association fees. I would highly recommend them to any Association that wants to find a better way to manage their neighborhood.
- We, The Westchester Glens Villaminium Association, have partnered with The Newcomb Group since 2011. Their performance as property managers has been exemplary, dues are collected and bills are paid timely, financial statements prepared monthly and annually, membership and board mailings and attendance of meetings, handling of vendor selection, and addressing exterior maintenance problems, scheduled or otherwise, handled directly and expeditiously. We are certainly looking forward to continuing this relationship in the future, and we would certainly recommend their services to others.
- I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about The Newcomb Group. The Newcomb Group has been handling our association business since 2013. I am quite pleased with the response and dealings I’ve had with the group. All members are very professional. They respond to our needs and requests quickly and efficiently. I could not asked have for a better company to work with than The Newcomb Group.
- Our Concord Place Condominium Association has been happily dealing with The Newcomb Group since 2007. We have found them to be a firm of integrity. They are responsible in the management of our funds and area, always thinking of what is best for all the residents. They are responsive to our needs and we know that, with any concern, one of the team will get back to us as soon as possible.
They put forth the effort to make things right. I wouldn’t want to work with another management firm.